1. Normally, 1-2g/h ozone for 1 cubic meter water/hour, water circulation time 6-8hours/day. Could replace completely the chlorine. For example: A 120m3 pool, water circulation time 6hours/day, so, 20m3 water/hour,a 10-20g/h oxygen source ozone generator is suitable for it.
2. It still needs some accessories. The ozone-water mixing device is venturi, pressure pump is used to increase the water flow rate in venturi, reaction tank is used to store the after mixing ozone-water for a better mxing.
3. For small swimming pools, we can also use our YTseries all-in-one ozone water machines. (all accessaries are included)
4. YTseries all-in-one ozone water machines can also be used in drinking water treatment, generating ozone water for appliance desinfection etc.
|oxygen source ozone generator|
|ozone concentration ( 80-100mg/l )|
|YT-016||40g/h||water cooling||600+air compressor|
|YT-017||50g/h||water cooling||650+air compressor|
|YT-017||60g/h||water cooling||700+air compressor|
|YT-017||80g/h||water cooling||800+air compressor|
|YT-018||100g/h||water cooling||950+air compres|
Ozone generator swimming pool water treatment Installation diagram
* Ozone generator swimming pool water treatment Installation site